I’m not averse to being an evil bastard in games — witness my love for GTA V, or the fact that I blew up Megaton (once) — and sometimes, not even for the Achievements. Still, don’t some of these cross some kind of line?
• In GTA V, you only leave an ACTOR on the train tracks, not an innocent woman. TOTALLY different.
• That Fable II thing seems like WAY too much work for my taste. (Though I should probably check to see if I got that one. I might have.)
• Of course I did the grenade one. Who hasn’t? Though I should point out that’s footage from Fallout New Vegas, not Fallout 3.
• 75% Renegade? Please. You gotta go 100% Renegade or Paragon, just to level up the powers. Easy as pie.
• That Battlefield Bad Company 2 one would require me to, IDK, actually PLAY Bad Company 2. Again.
• Overlord had some cute writing, but bogged down in the first third of the game. Never bought Overlord 2.
• Deus Ex? Please. That’s a save, quick action, 10 GS, reload. Child’s play.
• I did the Halo: Reach one. Was harder than I thought. (Also, are they gonna re-release it for the Xbox One, like they did ODST?)
So how evil have YOU been?