People complained about Fallout 3 not having cars, and that Fallout 4 won’t either. But face it, folks, if their cars were as BAD as these seven vehicles, you’re better off without.
• I liked the Mako. I spent a lot of time Makoing around in the Mako. (And, as always, f*** Bioware and EA.)
• “Desert Bus”? There’s a game that DESERVED to go unreleased. Bad move, guys.
• Deadly Premonition? Just because it’s “survival horror” doesn’t mean the WHOLE GAME has to suck.
• Yeah, I’ve stolen a Faggio, and driven it across Los Santos. I was desperate for a vehicle, and the streets were empty out where I was.
• I liked the airboat. Screw you. The only part that sucked was the combat with the helicopter dropping roughly 500,000 mines. And running over Combine was HILARIOUS.
Also, you guys missed the planes in GTA V. And the helicopters in GTA IV and V. They ALL suck.