Yup, it’s yet ANOTHER trailer for Trailer Week. Because however many we’ve done just wasn’t enough.
(Count yourselves lucky: if Paramount hadn’t sued Star Wars: Rogue One on behalf of Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, there’d be at least one more. Instead the Rogue One trailer, screened at the recent Star Wars Celebration, won’t see release until Aug 1, the day after MI:RN is released. You wish I was kidding.)
So here it is, the trailer for Tomorrowland!
Some random comments:
• Ouch! That had to hurt. Better get checked for a concussion.
• Nice jetpack, dude.
• Good thing she popped back in right then. Otherwise, glug glug and it’d be a really short and depressing movie. (Girl finds pin, hallucinates, drowns in a lake. Not exactly a Disney flick, is it?)
• I see George Clooney is playing George Clooney again. Good for him. It’s his strongest role.
• Dude has a portable, small-scale stargate on his living room table. Given the state of his front room, I’m guessing he uses it as a quickie garbage disposal when he’s too lazy to carry the beer empties to the trash.
• Robot hands break off hella easily.
• He buys his security lasers from Umbrella Corp, I see. Wonder if the Red Queen’s running them for him?
• Magnetized walls. Huh. I guess if you’re expecting insane killer robots from an alternate universe.
• If the insane killer robot from an alternate universe couldn’t tear itself free, how did he?
• Rocketship hidden under a park. If the X-Men can do it…
• Getting strange flashbacks to Enemy of the State: “Why did we take a rocketship to another dimension?” “Because you made a phone call!”
• Speaking of which, some Gene Hackman would make this movie about 1000x better, at least.
Anyway, the movie comes out on the 22 of May. Enjoy!